How to Motivate After Vacation
How to motivate after vacation? The first day back to work after a relaxing vacation is a struggle everyone relates to. Whether you are finding yourself drained or dreaming of the peaceful, stress-free days that quickly came to an end.
Sometimes we even find we come back from vacation more exhausted than before we left... but don't forget your mind and body did get rest. With intentional actions taken you will find yourself empowered and back on track in no time baby!
Below are a few tips to help you get back in the work mindset after a vacation.
1. Don’t Go Back to Work Right After Your Vacation Ends - It takes a day or two to readjust back to your old routine. If you can take theses days off, they will make going back to work easier.
2. Ease Back into Work - It can be overwhelming when you see 100 emails and a pile of paperwork on your desk. It’s important to take a deep breath and tackle one task at a time. Don’t feel like you have to complete everything at once.
3. Create a Prioritized List - This will help you visualize everything you need to get done. As you cross tasks off, you will feel accomplished at the end of the day knowing how much you were able to complete.
4. Take Breaks - Even though you just got back to work, don’t feel like you can’t take a break. When you feel overwhelmed or stressed, take a quick 5-minute break to recuperate and clear your head.
5. Make Plans - Either throughout the week or on the weekend, make plans with family or friends. This will give you something to look forward to and make the long days of work go by quicker.
SWIMWEAR DESIGNED BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN
Our goal is always to empower women & of course to make the best swimwear for ALL women that the world has ever known. We wish you a wonderful week & thank you for reading! Learn more about our upcoming designer swimwear sample sale next week!