Organic Handkerchief Hem Dress
Organic Handkerchief Hem Dress
Organic handkerchief hem dress made with one-of-a-kind artisanal block printed pattern and ancient plant-based dyes to provide a health-giving garment for you and the planet.
• 100% organic Indian cotton.
• Handcrafted in India - Ancient block print techniques.
• Ayurveda organic plant-based dye traditions.
• Elegant vacay-ready handkerchief hem.
• Low back with cut for braless comfortability.
Organic Cotton Silk Handkerchief Hem Dress
BeachCandy’s handkerchief hem dress is a carefully handcrafted piece from India derived from natural organic materials from thread to finish. Every aspect of the handkerchief hem dress is the least bit complicated. It is simply composed of organic silk, cotton and dyed by all natural vegetable extracts.
Handkerchief Hem Dress Details to Adore…
- Composed of 100% organic Indian cotton.
- Handcrafted in India using ancient block print techniques.
- Curated using Ayurveda organic plant-based dye traditions.
- Features hand-tied coconut buttons.
- Long sleeves with optional roll-up tab.
Tired of feeling disempowered all day in your comfy chemical clothes?
The Organic Cotton Silk Handkerchief Hem Dress is your new go to everyday dress. Made up of a combination of 100% cotton and silk. This dress feels like butter on your body, as it embraces your curves. Yet gives you mobility to allow full functionality and comfort.
Designed specifically with versatility and functionality for the busy woman in mind.
BeachCandy Organics recognizes that today’s world is heavily filled with toxins everywhere. Overconsumption and pollution have been normalized within the fashion industry. This is not what we stand for as a brand.
We encourage all of our BeachCandy Babes to join our Be The Change by applying eco conscious practices to our lives. Which can begin with something as simple as swapping out some of your wardrobe basics for chemical-free pieces.
BeachCandy is currently in the process of shifting towards an organic and natural mode of production. Sustainability is our first priority as we learn more about the benefits that come from small lifestyle changes each day. Adapting to an organic lifestyle is imperative to stray away from the poisons we are exposed to on a daily basis.
Our new Organics collection is here to help support our goal of making a change for the better. With products that are sustainably, organically, and ethically sourced. We could not be more excited to help you make these same upgrades as well.
Our Handkerchief Hem Dress is just the beginning of a new journey. By implementing this new direction, we are eager to make a statement within the fashion industry. While allowing you to feel and look your best in naturally seeded clothing.
The Upbringing of Slow Fashion
Keep your distance from the unnecessary speed of fast fashion. While it sometimes can provide an easy and fast option, it hurts more than it helps. When we express our individual and original styles. Take time in applying our own expressions to curate a favorable taste of our own.
Each of us is unique in our own way and fashion not only conveys who we are on the surface. But who we are on the inside as well. If we personally take the time to express ourselves, then why should our pieces be rushed into production?
Let’s work together to be better consumers and look into the upbringing of slow and organic fashion instead. By taking this approach we are speaking volumes about what the world has come to when it crosses the fashion industry.
We tend to over-value pieces that are considered to be on trend while searching for what meets societal standards. However, this idea of being trendy completely takes away from personal style and distinctiveness that makes us uniquely who we are. Slow fashion helps eliminate this idea and truly focuses on the essence and uniqueness of each and every individual.
Top 5 Benefits of Slow Fashion
- Reduces Consumption – this causes you to buy less and more consciously. You are more inclined to choose better pieces that last you much longer than low-quality and non-durable clothing. You will shop with more thoughtful decisions instead of shopping at a consistent and empty rate (with any product).
- Durable – Products that you purchase will be much more long-lasting and worth the purchase. Slow fashion products are ideally high quality garments made to last a lifetime to come.
- Saves Money – as you purchase better quality products, you will spend less money over time. Especially since those products are made to be durable and can last you a lifetime. While your collection grows, you’ll reach a point where you will feel content with yourself purchasing fewer clothes.
- Decreases Carbon Footprint – by lessening the amount of consumption, we are indirectly making a positive impact on the environment.
- Conserves Water – slow fashion helps reduce the amount of freshwater used for production. The production process is a very wasteful occurrence for freshwater and can cause shortages all over the world. We can benefit from slow fashion which uses natural fibers that significantly reduces the amount of freshwater wasted.
As one evaluates the perplexities of the dangerous fast-fashion world. We realize that this wasteful and unsustainable process will surely get worse. If there is no recognition and means to reduce this harmful process. Humanity will be at risk as we know it.
An Organic Bond with Society
You may be thinking that organic materials only relate to the benefit of the environment. However, it’s much more than that. Organic materials are beneficial and healthy for us as well.
By shifting to natural fabrics, we are admitting a better way of life to help support our health. Wearing natural fabrics helps prevent any more toxins from reaching our bodies and offers additional benefits that are often overlooked.
The Positives of Natural Fabrics
- Breathable – natural fabrics have high absorption which stores unwanted bacteria. If you’re wearing natural fabrics, any damp moisture on your body will be absorbed to dry it out. You can comfortably wear your clothes without feeling uncomfortable during the summer.
- Hypoallergenic – natural fabrics are anti-bacterial and work as a natural barrier. Against bacteria and fungi to protect the individual from these decomposers. This is a positive factor that is defined as a preventative measure for health issues.
- Insulation – natural fabrics are great as they have natural thermal adjusting qualities. Air is captivated to prevent any cold entering and keeps away from ventilation for good warmth properties.
- Chemical-Free – With our daily lives bombarded by toxins in everything from our water to our food to fashion. You can dress with confidence with BeachCandy Organics.
The Negatives of Synthetic Fabrics
- Causes health issues from heavy use of toxic chemicals.
- Uncomfortable and heavy (no absorption qualities).
- Can catch fire easily.
- Causes micro plastic and chemical pollution leading to the ocean with sea life extremely affected.
- Wastewater from the production of synthetic fabrics ends up in rivers affecting the health of those in the impoverished surrounding areas.
What is the good reason to risk the state of the world? For an invaluable, cheap, and “out of season” piece that will end up in a landfill when it’s unwanted. Any type of fashion-related concept should not be an issue that we continue to face in the world today. We need to find a solution quickly before we lack the ability to do so.
BeachCandy Size Guide
At BeachCandy, we believe all women deserve to shine their absolute brightest. From our ethically handcrafted American-made products to our signature Swarovski beading and now upgrading into the world of natural fiber organics. Experience our promise of quality over everything -- each and every design detail rooted in extreme quality and lasting power.
What began in 2011, as a famed custom swimsuit shop in Corona Del Mar, California is now packaged and shipped around the globe. Ultimately, we know what it takes to provide supreme support & coverage without compromising style. If you are looking to end the compromise when shopping, this is the woman-owned brand for you.
Our Signature Swarovski Candy beading is just one detail that ensures our customers feel exquisite in our famous swimsuits. When it comes to our world famous fit we are the best in the business. Tried, tested, and true on countless women from around the world. Our brand is built upon over a decade of fitting room feedback from women worldwide.
We recommend that you take your measurements first, then find your size on our chart above. See image that demonstrates how and where to measure yourself to find your perfect fit. If you have any doubts or questions about sizing, please feel free to contact our expert tailors at email@example.com.
Plant-Dyed Organic Garment Care Instructions
How maintain your long lasting sustainable natural fiber garments — learn how to take care of your products, while extending their lifecycle and vibrant colors.
— When it comes to washing your garment, you will want to wash on the “delicate” setting in cold water. Once complete, hang or lay your garment in the shade to dry.
— With all organic plant-dyed pieces, there is a possibility of natural bleed from the garment. Wearing your garment multiple times in between washes can help to prevent over-washing. We highly recommend using chemical-free detergent to keep these precious non-toxic garment pristine — even add a splash of white vinegar to preserve the color.
— When it comes to ironing your BTC organics, you will want to do so on the ‘wool setting’ of your iron. This allows the job to get done, while treating the fiber with gentle care.
Be the Change Organics provide high frequency fashion made from natural fibers with benefits of sustainability, improved comfort, scientifically elevates your vibration (frequency), and reduces your exposure to harmful chemicals.
BeachCandy Swimwear Care Instructions
BeachCandy swim is carefully handcrafted locally in Los Angeles, made to last season after season when cared for properly.
Start by filling a basin with enough water to cover your swimwear. Soak your swimsuit with a capful of swimwear cleanser and repeat this hand wash process after each use and only in cool water.
Work the suds into and through the suit to clean all areas. We recommend soaking the swimsuit for 20-30 minutes until it does not smell like chlorine or the beach any longer. Hang it to dry naturally in a shady cool place.
Do not wring, wrap in a towel, or put in a plastic bag when wet. Chlorine and chemical exposure may increase the chances of damaging your suit. Rough surfaces, and/or heat may also shorten the life of your swimsuit fabric and Swarovski candy. We also recommend that you don’t accidentally toss your BeachCandy in a washing machine, dryer, or spot clean with harsh chemicals.