#1 Non-Toxic Mineral Sunscreen
#1 Non-Toxic Mineral Sunscreen
Non-Toxic Mineral Sunscreen that is translucent, hydrating, lightweight, fragrance free and provides the protection you need. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and superb for daily use.
• Clean, clear, vegan, reef-friendly (Compliant with Hawaii Reef Act 104)
• Gluten-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free.
• Made in the USA.
• SPF 30 Mineral Lotion (80 minute water resistance)
• Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 15.7%
• Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Water
Shop Our #1 Non-Toxic Mineral Sunscreen
Summer is coming, and the sun’s rays are out to play. There’s nothing better than feeling the heat of a summer day on your skin… With non-toxic mineral sunscreen, of course. Exposing your skin to high UV indexes is dangerous; however, using chemical sunscreens is also harming your skin.
We’ve been put in a tricky situation with all the big brand companies selling sunscreen with chemicals and toxins in them. However, LA Sol mineral sunscreen is here to save your day.
LA Sol is a clear, mineral zinc sunscreen. Since it is a mineral sunscreen it is completely reef friendly and no harmful chemicals will be going into our wonderful ocean ecosystems. It is gentle on your skin and transparent so it doesn’t leave a white cast across your face. It is great for sensitive skin since it is fragrance free, lightweight, and hydrating.
This non-toxic sunscreen is perfect for all skin types and is made from natural ingredients. Mineral sunscreen does not have the toxic ingredients of other sunscreens such as oxybenzone octinoxate which is a hormone disrupter.
The safest sunscreen for your skin as well as the environment, is mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. LA Sol sunscreen provides just that with their clear zinc sunscreen that has SPF 30, 80-minute water resistance, and no harmful chemicals. The active ingredient is zinc oxide and the inactive ingredients include aloe, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, and more.
We are cutting ties with all toxicity and that includes in our sunscreen as well. Non-toxic sunscreen will not only block the uv rays from causing skin cancer, but we will be helping the rejuvenation of our reefs that have been slowly destroyed by mass production and chemicals.
First, Let's Understand Chemical Sunscreen Toxicity...
How can something we’ve used our whole life be so toxic to our skin? Well I can say that I never once read the ingredients on my sunscreen bottle, and probably wouldn’t be able to read the endless list of chemicals that are in it. Here is a couple reasons why chemical sunscreens are harmful:
- Potential Free Radical Damage: It was seen by studies that chemical sunscreens can create free radicals in the body when in sunlight, which damages the skin cells and increases the risk of skin cancer.
- Chemical Absorption into the Body: Since these sunscreens contain chemicals and they’re being placed on the skin, often the chemicals are absorbed through the skin cells and into the blood stream which can cause health problems.
- Hormone Disruption: Chemical sunscreens that contain oxybenzone have been found to mimic hormones in the body which can disrupt the endocrine system. This has the potential to lead to developmental issues, reproductive difficulties, and potentially cancer.
- Environmental impact: Chemical sunscreens contain toxins that harm coral reefs and other marine life. The chemicals, oxybenzone and octinoxate, have been seen to cause coral bleaching, which kills off our precious coral reefs.
- May not fully protect: Some chemical sunscreens may protect against certain types of UV rays such as UVB but may not protect against UVA. This may cause your skin to be vulnerable to be damaged by other types of ultra violet rays.
These are just a few reasons why chemical sunscreens are harmful and should be left in 2022. There is no need to put toxins and chemicals onto our skin and contaminate our bodies. Mineral sunscreen is the answer to all of these concerns.
We do not want any harmful chemicals, dyes, or bleaches in our new collection because we truly want the best for our BeachCandy family. We are determined to find and create the best sourced items that only benefit your healthy, body, and mind. You can trust us to deliver you the best of the best.
On the Bright Side, Mineral Sunscreen is Here
Sunscreen helps protect our skin against the hurtful uv rays which cause skin cancer. It’s also important because the uv light can damage skin cells and can cause cancerous growths. Sunscreen also prevents premature aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sunspots.
And of course, it helps protect your skin from being burned by the sun, which is often painful, uncomfortable, and causes your skin to peel. In addition to all of these advantages, mineral sunscreen also provides:
- Long-lasting protection: Mineral, or physical sunscreen often protection for a longer period of time than chemical sunscreens as they sit on top of the skin and reflect the sun’s rays rather than absorbing into the skin.
- Environmentally safe: Non toxic sunscreen is safe for the environment as they do not have toxins that are harmful to marine life.
- Provides Broad spectrum protection: Mineral sunscreen’s ingredients, such as zinc oxide, protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Gentle on the Skin: They also are less likely to cause allergic reactions or irritations on the skin, which allows mineral sunscreen to be used by a variety of different skin types.
- Immediate protection: Mineral sunscreens start working immediately when one applies it to their skin, because the sunscreen does not absorb into the skin like chemical sunscreens.
- Less clogged pores: Since it does not soak into the skin cells, it is less likely to clog the pores on your face making it less likely to cause acne break outs.
- Safe for pregnant women: Mineral sunscreen is considered a safer option for pregnant women because there are no harmful chemicals that could potentially harm the developing fetus.
- Can be used on all skin tones: This sunscreen does not leave a white cast on the skin, making it suitable for all skin tones.
The LA Sol non-toxic sunscreen has all of this and more. We couldn’t be more excited to be able to share this with our BeachCandy babes family. We want all of our products to help your body and contribute positivity to the environment.
Vitamin Sea and Vitamin D
Even though the uv rays aren’t great for our unprotected skin for long amounts of time. There is a great benefit to spending 20 minutes soaking up the sun each day. This is the most natural and efficient way to receive daily Vitamin D.
Our body needs Vitamin D to regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus while our immune system is at work. Those who have low levels of Vitamin D are seen to be more vulnerable to cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Yes, of course, we can get vitamin D from supplements, however, many people have inflammation, high levels of stress, or digestive issues which lower the body’s ability to absorb vitamins from food. So we need to get outside and absorb the Vitamin D is sending our way, while also protecting our skin, everything is good in moderation.
Also, to add to the importance of Vitamin D, those who have sufficient amounts of Vitamin D often get less sunburned and are more protected against cancer. We love the sun and the benefits it offers, but we also want to regulate how much love we are getting at a time. Mineral sunscreen is the answer to this, and yes, you can still get Vitamin D from the sun while being protected by sunscreen.
You can also protect yourself from turning into a lobster, just by eating them. Just kidding, we have some real tips! If you eat healthy saturated foods and omega 3 fats your skin will be less likely to burn. Also, by staying hydrated is a natural way to protect your skin naturally.
We all have felt that drain and dehydration after being in the sun all day, when your dehydrated your body and skin become fatigued and are vulnerable. If you eat less processed food and refined sugars while increasing Vitamin C rich foods or supplements, your body will be less inflamed and it works as an antioxidant.
We want you to enjoy the sun, not be hurt by it, so prepare for the best summer ever under the sun!
We love your soul and LA Sol
We have chosen the LA Sol brand for our mineral sunscreen for a multitude of reasons. The creators are two women who wanted to create a healthy line of sunscreen products for their families and friends. Their products are cruelty-free, gluten-free, and naturally made in the USA.
We are so excited to support a women-owned, small business from Southern California. The sunscreens are also paraben free, fragrance free and GMO free, there’s not much better it can get! We felt that this brand fit in perfectly with our turn to go all-natural and support ethically sourced items.
Not only are there amazing reviews from customers who have found the mineral sunscreen extremely effective, but dermatologists too have approved the non toxic sunscreen.
Dermatologist, Jeanette Black, stated “LA Sol Clear Sunscreen is a 100% non-nano zinc oxide-based sunscreen with an elegant formulation that applies clear on the skin without the white overcast that can be seen with many other mineral-based sunscreens. I’ve loved using LA Sol Clear Zinc Sunscreen myself and recommend it to my patients as well.”
Trending 2023 & Beyond : Non Toxic Living
Our organic all-natural collection will include products that work to benefit you and the environment around you. Between all-natural cotton and our copper water bottle and mineral sunscreen your body will be loving you. We are faced with chemicals in regular sunscreen, in our fast fashion made clothing and in our plastic water bottles, and it’s time to take a stand and protect ourselves from this toxic load.
The advantages are many, and we want your skin to be good as new even as time goes on. Mineral sunscreen is a game-changer for this summer and once you use it, you will never want to go back. This is a small step towards a healthier future for all, and stopping mass producing factories that use unethical sources and unsafe working conditions.
BeachCandy Size Guide
At BeachCandy, we believe all women deserve to shine their absolute brightest. From our ethically handcrafted American-made products to our signature Swarovski beading and now upgrading into the world of natural fiber organics. Experience our promise of quality over everything -- each and every design detail rooted in extreme quality and lasting power.
What began in 2011, as a famed custom swimsuit shop in Corona Del Mar, California is now packaged and shipped around the globe. Ultimately, we know what it takes to provide supreme support & coverage without compromising style. If you are looking to end the compromise when shopping, this is the woman-owned brand for you.
Our Signature Swarovski Candy beading is just one detail that ensures our customers feel exquisite in our famous swimsuits. When it comes to our world famous fit we are the best in the business. Tried, tested, and true on countless women from around the world. Our brand is built upon over a decade of fitting room feedback from women worldwide.
We recommend that you take your measurements first, then find your size on our chart above. See image that demonstrates how and where to measure yourself to find your perfect fit. If you have any doubts or questions about sizing, please feel free to contact our expert tailors at email@example.com.
Plant-Dyed Organic Garment Care Instructions
How maintain your long lasting sustainable natural fiber garments — learn how to take care of your products, while extending their lifecycle and vibrant colors.
— When it comes to washing your garment, you will want to wash on the “delicate” setting in cold water. Once complete, hang or lay your garment in the shade to dry.
— With all organic plant-dyed pieces, there is a possibility of natural bleed from the garment. Wearing your garment multiple times in between washes can help to prevent over-washing. We highly recommend using chemical-free detergent to keep these precious non-toxic garment pristine — even add a splash of white vinegar to preserve the color.
— When it comes to ironing your BTC organics, you will want to do so on the ‘wool setting’ of your iron. This allows the job to get done, while treating the fiber with gentle care.
Be the Change Organics provide high frequency fashion made from natural fibers with benefits of sustainability, improved comfort, scientifically elevates your vibration (frequency), and reduces your exposure to harmful chemicals.
BeachCandy Swimwear Care Instructions
BeachCandy swim is carefully handcrafted locally in Los Angeles, made to last season after season when cared for properly.
Start by filling a basin with enough water to cover your swimwear. Soak your swimsuit with a capful of swimwear cleanser and repeat this hand wash process after each use and only in cool water.
Work the suds into and through the suit to clean all areas. We recommend soaking the swimsuit for 20-30 minutes until it does not smell like chlorine or the beach any longer. Hang it to dry naturally in a shady cool place.
Do not wring, wrap in a towel, or put in a plastic bag when wet. Chlorine and chemical exposure may increase the chances of damaging your suit. Rough surfaces, and/or heat may also shorten the life of your swimsuit fabric and Swarovski candy. We also recommend that you don’t accidentally toss your BeachCandy in a washing machine, dryer, or spot clean with harsh chemicals.