How to Custom Order a BeachCandy Swimsuit
Have you shopped our entire collection along with the worldwide web and not found what you’re looking for? We have heard this all too often and our founder is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make sure you feel pure confidence in a swimsuit. All our swimsuits are made on-site with our expert design team in Costa Mesa, California. If you are looking for a perfect FIT, welcome to the wonderful world of BeachCandy Swimwear. We believe the feeling of a perfectly custom-fit swimsuit is priceless.
The 5 Simple Steps with our Expert Team to Create your own Custom BeachCandy Swimsuit:
1) Send us your measurements, design specifications, & any concern areas.
2) We schedule a phone call with you to confirm every inch of your request, then place your custom order.
3) Our expert seamstresses then begin with a fit garment and once you receive your fit garment, we schedule a fitting with the designer over phone, Skype, or FaceTime.
4) After the fitting phone call, we have you ship back the pinned garment according to the instructions given on the call.
5) Once received back at our headquarters, we make the final adjustments/changes then ship back to you a PERFECT one-of-a-kind BeachCandy.
We have found this process to be extremely successful and if all shipments/scheduled fittings run as planned the process takes 3-4 weeks. Our custom pieces start at $200 per piece for a bikini and start at $300 per piece for a one-piece or monokini. BeachCandy Swimwear does not consider the process complete until you are 110% satisfied with your Custom-Made BeachCandy.
Enjoyed this Blog? Read our founder’s take on How to Know if Your Swimsuit Fits….
Read our Testimonials section to see what other BeachCandy Babes have said about The BeachCandy Experience. Xx
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Share this Post